Friday, April 16, 2010

Big News for Cincinnati...

And for me!!

The producers of the International Quilt Festival announced on Monday that they are moving the April show from Chicago to Cincinnati! This will begin with the 2011 show.

Jennifer found this blog post on Monday that explains all about the change. Then, she told me to start cleaning because they were going to take over my house!

We are starting to plan already! This is going to be a huge thing for Cincinnati and I'm very excited about the show and about hosting my friends for a weekend again!

We are going to have a blast!!

Max says...

100_2495 "I promise to clean up my toys!"

4 comments:

Jamie W said...

WHOOHOO!!! FINALLY something near by for us South-Western Ohioans!!!!! I can't wait!!

Laura said...

Lucky you! Wish I lived closer so I could join in the fun.

Ted and Donna said...

And when you are all together, plan to come to Houston for the International Quilt show. How neat for you and your friends. You'll have a great time.

Jennifer said...

OMG, that is too cute! Tell Max he can leave a few out so I can play with him!