Monday, April 19, 2010

Sale at a quilt shop

Yesterday was Jan's birthday sale at Best Friends Quilt Shop. Everything was 22% off and I had a few things in mind to pick up.

I realized last week that I was 3 FQs short of what was needed for the Judy Martin Log cabin quilt and that I was ready to pick the light and dark backgrounds. I looked through my stash and found a couple of fabrics that could work and I went to the shop last week and got KT and Barb's opinions of what would work. So I had to go and pick it up yesterday.

I found a few other neutrals that would be great for scrap quilts and a fabric for a backing that was 60% off!! I decided that for the SIS swap quilt, I will use greens, so I picked up a few of those, too.

100_2546

Maisy says...

100_2550 "No bones? Again?"

2 comments:

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

More fabric to report! lol Now you're ready to start cutting again.

Jennifer said...

Oh, you did some damage! Time to get back on the wagon....at least if you don't stop by the Aunt Ruth's sale!