Sunday, July 11, 2010

Stash Report Week 28, 2010

Well, this week doesn't look much better from last week. Apparently, when I am stressed, I browse online. And when I find a great deal, I can't pass it up.

100_2812

I got the Park Avenue by 3 Sisters for Moda for pretty cheap! And a 1/2 pound of Moda scraps pretty cheap, too. The scraps are 32" selvage lengths of Luna Notte also by 3 Sisters. I'm estimating that the scraps are a yard and a half.

Hopefully, work won't be too stressful for the next few months! lol

I also 'used' fabric by adding it to the BIG Giveaway. And I got the fabric cut for a neighbor's quilt.

Fabric added this week: 20.75
Fabric added year-to-date: 162.54

Fabric used this week: 10.66
Fabric used year-to-date: 109.76

Fabric Used: -52.78

Maisy likes to sit under the table while I cut! lol I'm sure it is much comfortable now that I have removed the toys from the bed!

100_2824

10 comments:

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Here I thought you bought fabric/yarn b/c you LIKED them. Maisy looks very comfortable!

elizabeth said...

Maisy wants momma to play also

Winona said...

ahh, Maisy is a beauty too. You have gorgeous furbabies. I am a cat lover but I also love dogs, especially smaller ones. I don't even keep track of my stash. Afraid it might scare me. LOL Have a good week. Winona

Barb in Mi said...

I hear you on the issue of work stress and pushing buttons online... but you used quite some yardage this week. Good for you!

Jennifer said...

Ahhh, no worries, it is like it hardly came in with all the stash you busted ;)

Michelle said...

Ooooooh! Is THAT why I buy? I have to admit, my job can very stressful some days. I can't blame it all on stress though...just love all that eye candy! It's not fattening!

Amy said...

Park Avenue is beautiful.

Gina said...

Love the fabrics

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Deanna said...

Better fabric than food when stressed. Fabric doesn't hurt anyone--just ask that comfortable looking Maisy dog.

Regina said...

OOOhhhhh....Ahhhhhh..... Woowwwwww... just like fireworks! Sorry now that I told you "no" - you chose well!