Sunday, July 18, 2010

Stash Report Week 29, 2010

Big sale equals bad report. But I would like to know who would pass of quilt shop quality fabric for $3 a yard? Who? Anyone? Well, not me!!!

I got backing for my neighbor's quilt, flannel for pajama pants (that is the white with the green, brown and pink) and the blackish is for the inner border on my neighbor's quilt which will match so much better than what I had.

100_2877

I also bought a mess of neutrals and some rust and mustard that Regina asked for.

100_2881

100_2887

And some backgrounds... Lots of backgrounds!

100_2888

I was shopping for Regina, Shellie and Sue, too. I'm going to pack up the yardage that they wanted and send it off this week. This does save me a little! lol Seriously - $3 a yard!!!

Oh and the FQ bundle and jelly roll are included in these totals, too. :)

Fabric added this week: 81.60
Fabric added year-to-date: 244.14

Fabric used this week: 29.09
Fabric used year-to-date: 138.85

Fabric Used: -105.29

I think that Maisy is a little shocked...

100_2827

11 comments:

Regina said...

It is so very very nice to have a personal shopper - especially since the shop was a bit too far for me to get to! I weeded my garden and "shopped" via cell phone at the same time! It was wonderful!

Vicky said...

Wow, great prices, beautiful fabrics! You did good! And Maisy has that sexy ear thing going on again! She's adorable. I want her!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Can ya blame Maisy?!?! lol Good thing you busted a bunch of stash this week.

Jennifer said...

What a haul! Did you count it all in so you can count the stuff going out too?

Amy said...

That was a great deal. It would have been tough to pass it up.

quiltmom anna said...

Can you ever have too many neutrals- what a great price too- you found some really nice ones.
I like the dotty border- it looks funky with it.
Have a great quilty day.
Regards,
Anna

swooze said...

Ahem! You were short a few yards I think....

Reenie said...

Wow..nice price, but I can't imagine adding almost 82 yards in a week. I could never justify that and would have a heart attack! lol
Hope you have some big plans to whittle that pile down!!!

Vicki H. said...

$3 a yard, what!!! Nice buys for your future of quilts. Great choices.

Michelle said...

Eye candy! Yum!!!

Amy said...

Yup! It's official....

You need FABANO! {{Fabricaholic's Anonymous}}