Monday, October 17, 2011

Design Wall Monday - 10/17

Lots to show tonight!

I finished the bug jar quilt on Saturday and it is still up on my design wall!

100_4209

100_4210

And on Sunday, I finished the binding for the bug jar quilt and a charity quilt. I hope I can get the binding on the charity quilt tonight.

100_4216

I also finished a couple more take along bags.

100_4213

I'm happy to be getting these things wrapped up so that I can start working on something new! I have the applique to finish for my Which Witch? wall hangings that I want to work on and the car blocks for another nephew's quilt. There's always so much to do and not enough time!!

Max enjoyed the view out the window this weekend until it was time for a nap. lol

100_4212

9 comments:

scraphappy said...

Super fun bug jars! I love the wood grain fabric that you used. It makes a perfect shelf.

Jennifer said...

You're rocking and rolling again :)

JonHebert said...

I love the quilt jars - very cool!It is not only the month for Halloween, but breast cancer awareness month!!! Treat yourself or a loved one because you care! I am just stopping by with a reminder to do your self breast exam.
Here's a fun place to start! Everybody loves boob lube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p8pIHy2GRI

Deanna said...

That jar quilt looks terrific. Glad that you are back in the groove!

Jean(ie) said...

She's Baaaaaaaack!

Woo hoo! Love the bug jar... Love it! Love it! I can't wait to see how you quilt that.

Michelle said...

Love your jars!

Mrs Quilty said...

Adorable bug quilt!

Kristie said...

I agree, there's never enough time to get everything that we want done. Love your bug jar quilt and your little bags. Can't wait to see more of your car blocks.
Kristie

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute!!!