Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tiny Tuesday - 10/18

Since I didn't get a block done last week, I wanted to have two blocks made this week. Since I am now taking vitamins and have the energy... Mission accomplished!

Block 20 - Circular Saw was a tough one so I made a variation.

100_4218

Block 21 - Snowball Flower - very fun! I did a satin stitch on the edges of the applique. I didn't use a stabilizer though so it will be a little wavy until I get it pressed now that the stitching is done.

100_4217

I also spent a bit of time on Sunday printing out blocks 21-25 and pulling fabric for them. I'm ready for next week!

100_4214

Anyone else making tiny blocks?

9 comments:

Jean(ie) said...

Curved piecing... I need to try out my special foot...

Deb A said...

Great job! I'm way behind on these... but am flying up to get the other car which has my midget fabrics in it. Maybe next week I'll join back in!

Libby said...

Look at you!! all energizied and organizied!

Regina said...

way way way way way way way behind....

scraphappy said...

Two blocks in the same week! Most impressive. Looks like you are all set on fabric choices for a while.

Vicki H. said...

Very pretty but challenging looking little blocks!! Love the fabrics picked for the next group of blocks and I can't wait to see how they look.

Mrs Quilty said...

Very pretty little blocks but hard to do I bet! Love the colors~

Michelle said...

Wow, those are cute!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

The novelty fabrics really are cute in these blocks.