Sunday, June 24, 2012

Stash Report Week 25, 2012

I was hoping to get something more to report for this week, but we are still adjusting to the new pup and there wasn't a lot of sewing last week. I ended up running errands, napping and baking yesterday so I didn't get any sewing done yesterday. Last night, I planned on spending the morning and early afternoon today working on my next Scrap Squad.

And then I woke up this morning. With a major pain in my lower neck and shoulder and I am very uncomfortable. I have been trying to stretch the area out, but it isn't working very well. I'm even having to take the dogs out in shifts so that it doesn't put stress on my arm/shoulder. What a pain in the neck!! giggle

I did get pictures yesterday, but I have no desire to share them all right now. I got some great pictures of the quilt that I finished on Friday. I can't wait to share them!

Since I was sending something out, I included some FQs for a drawing I had last month.

101_0492

Fabric added this week: 0.00
Fabric added YTD: 43.59

Fabric used this week: 1.50
Fabric used YTD: 72.24

Net Fabric Used: 28.65

And now, I am off to do a little more of this. Thank goodness my lap is large enough for all three of the pups!

101_0470

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sorry to hear about your neck - hope it is better after the nap.

Angie in SoCal said...

Hope you are feeling better soon! Those were cute FQ you sent. Thanks for sharing.