Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Quilt for Gillian

Sunday, I quilted a quilt for Gillian from the Cincinnati Modern Quilt Guild. I used a new to me panto - Cotton by Willowleaf Studios.

Here is the front of the quilt. The pattern is a Quiltville pattern. I used Warm and Natural batting, tan Star Brand thread in the top and a silver Bottom Line in the bobbin. And a size 14 needle. It was a great combination!

101_0527

101_0528

And the back looks just as great as the front!

101_0529

101_0530

This was a great panto! And I have plans to use it again very soon.

It is also a nice surprise when one of the pups wants to spend some time with me while I quilt.

101_0525

7 comments:

scraphappy said...

Looks great, glad your quilting business is starting to get established.

Jean(ie) said...

Gillian did a great job with that quilt. And your quilting really brought out piecing! I like that panto. Simple but fun...

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

I like that panto a lot! Great choice!

Kristie said...

Looks great! Lots of texture. I have that panto too, but I think I've only used it once or twice, I guess I need to dig it out and use it more, I like the looks of it on your quilt.
Kristie

Zany Quilter said...

I have the cotton panto as well...it looks great on the quilt you do so I should give it a try!

Regina said...

Love it - lots of movement!

Jennifer said...

Great job - love the panto that you chose,