Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tiny Tuesday - 7/10

Another week goes by and it is just another week without a new block from me. I spent all weekend working on the third Scrap Squad and getting another quilt quilted. I was hoping to quilt last night, but I ordered a pizza and hung out with the neighbors. So I had to get to quilting tonight. I can't wait to show off this quilt! I think it turned out way cool!! Well, if I do say so myself. lol

So does anyone else have any tiny blocks to share to give me some inspiration? We already have our next pattern for the Scrap Squad, but I think that I am taking a week or 2 off from those quilts to work on other things... like tiny blocks!

Link up here!

2 comments:

scraphappy said...

Sorry you didn't find any midget time. Maybe next week?

Deb A said...

Hope you can find some midget time soon! Love the quilting on your customer quilt in the next post. Great job.