Monday, September 3, 2012

Design Wall Monday 9/3

Still not a ton of sewing yesterday, but I was able to finish up my blocks for the week.

Block 12 of the 2009 BOM Mystery from Fat Quarter Shop. Love these blocks!!

101_0686

And all 12 with the last 5 of the witch blocks!

101_0688

Right now, I am working on the Scrap Squad quilt and working on the focus blocks. Woo hoo!

The pups were enjoying the down time yesterday with me actually in the house so they could relax in comfort.

101_0681

I'm linking up at Judy's blog and Lynette's blog.

8 comments:

scraphappy said...

Great progress on both projects. Those BOMs are just beautiful. Great fabrics.

Jean(ie) said...

Yippeeeee! I can't wait to see the witchy-poo quilt.

Kristie said...

Love them both but of course, that BOM is my favorite! Can't wait to see it quilted. LOVE IT!
Kristie

Izzy said...

Love those BOM blocks! Beautiful!

Kim said...

Sweet blocks!
Now how did I miss that sew along?

Happy Sewing

Jennifer said...

I like that BOM block - is that the last one to make or do you have alternate blocks too?

Lynette said...

Way to go!! Both sets finished. :D Makes me even more antsy to get some sewing time again. Maybe next week? Still moving the last dregs of things from the apartment and trying to dig our way out from under all these boxes. And, of course, my mother-in-law has to come see our new house this weekend - can't possibly give us a little time to get things put together enough for company. . . lolol :D Love your blocks, Jill.

Unknown said...

Jill love the BOM and the witch blocks, cant wait to see both finished. Does the BOM have other blocks to go between or just strips and corner blocks. Looks like the kids are enjoying mom time.