Saturday, September 15, 2012

Quilt-a-thon Friday - 9/14

I have gotten a bit done in the past couple of days and I even forgot that it was a Quilt-a-thon!

Unfortunately, there isn't much that I can show because everything that I have been working on is for the Scrap Squad. I did finish all of my focus blocks and they are hanging on my design wall right now. I really, really wish that I could show them!!

And I have been working on cutting pieces for the paper piecing part. I know that this just looks like a mess right now, but it is all organized and almost ready for me to start on the sewing. I am trying to get all the pieces cut out so that I can just sit and stitch for the rest of the day.

101_0731

And I think that the dogs have enjoyed having me home this week while I recuperate. Lula sits on the bed in the studio and watches me while she checks outside. Lucky for me, the dogs have all been getting along pretty well.

101_0727

3 comments:

Jean(ie) said...

Looks like someone is enjoying their perch...LOL!

Regina said...

Awesome -glad that you got some energy back to do some sewing as you recuperate. Can't wait until you can share the secrets...

Jennifer said...

Glad you're getting lots done and really glad the pups are getting along!