Wednesday, September 5, 2012

WIP Wednesday - 9/5

Well, not much done this week. Too much drama kept me out of my studio. I vow to not be distracted over the next week!

I did get my Midget block finished.



101_0683

And the 12th BOM block.



101_0686

I loved looking at all 12 blocks on the design wall. I left them up for about an hour and then packed the blocks up. I need the wall for the Scrap Squad quilt.

101_0688

I did get the last 5 Witch blocks done, too. I hope that I can get a chance to assemble the quilt tops soon for those wall hangings.

And I have cut focus fabric for the Scrap Squad. I have 1/3 of the blocks made and 1/3 ready to be pressed and more assembly is required. I'm not as far along on that project as I had wanted to be this week.

I also didn't get the baby quilt done in time for the baby shower, but I know that it will be done in time for the birth. That's what counts!

I think that I will leave my goals for next week the same. :)

Last week...
Make next Midget block
Make next BOM block

Scrap Squad #4 - get my focus blocks finished at the very least.
Finish the blue baby quilt
Make goodies for the Blog Hop Giveaway

Next week...
Make next Midget block
Make next BOM block
Scrap Squad #4 - get my focus blocks finished at the very least.
Finish the blue baby quilt
Make goodies for the Blog Hop Giveaway

Wish me luck!! I'm linking up at Freshly Pieced.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good luck!

Heather said...

Love the orange and I can't wait to see the witch top together.

Kristie said...

It looks to me like you accomplished a lot! I'm in love with your orange block!
Kristie

Anonymous said...

Love your stars!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Love the orange midget. You've been busy.

Anonymous said...

the witches boots are awesome!

Unknown said...

I'm all about stars right now! I'm loving what's on your design wall.