Sunday, August 25, 2013

Stash Report Week 34, 2013

This week, more of the same - nothing in and nothing out. :)

I have worked on Gillian's quilt. It's a St Louis Sixteen Patch and I am quilting it with orange peel.

Photo: Just finished second row of blocks! #darlingjillquilts #ohcraft

And I am working on the blocks for Easy Street. These are 12 blocks webbed. Sixteen A blocks are needed and 2 are finished. I'm happy that they are close to being done!

101_2083


Fabric added this week: 0.00
Fabric added YTD: 116.33

Fabric used this week: 0.00
Fabric used YTD: 63.18

Net Fabric Used: -53.15

3 comments:

Elizabeth Stamps said...

Can't wait to see this one finished, there are so many small pieces. Love the black and white contrast to the colors

Jennifer said...

Same story here too - hardly any sewing! But I did finally get that quilt loaded yesterday - any bets on how long till I start quilting it? Lol

jan said...

I love orange peel quilting! I am not familiar with a St. Louis 16 patch. It looks pretty, though!