Last week, I gave a sneak peek of the fabrics that I picked up when I was running around with Barb. I got a lot of comments about the comic fabric!
I used a tad of fabric when I was prepping the frames for the witch boots blocks.
I got some yardage of the Quilt Girl fabric for pillowcases. I think that I will prep them to sew at retreat. :)
I got these batiks for a wedding quilt. I need to add some more before I can start on the quilt.
And I picked up another black for the black and gray quilt and some colors for the next Quiltville mystery. I'm not for sure on the teal yet, but I have time to finish gathering the fabrics before the mystery starts in a few weeks.
Fabric added this week: 7.40
Fabric added YTD: 169.07
Fabric used this week: 0.19
Fabric used YTD: 74.28
Net Fabric Used: -94.79