Sunday, December 1, 2013

Stash Report Week 47 - 48, 2013

Gosh! Another week and no posts! I have an excuse though. My parents were in town for the holiday and there was a lot of running around to meet them and trying to get things done at home in between.

To celebrate, I took Lynn to Fabric Shack yesterday and we met up with Holly for shopping and lunch. It was a great time!

I got some batiks.

101_2366

Some fabric for a couple of bags.

101_2368

The purple backing for the purple and gold quilt.

101_2367

And some fabrics for the newest Quiltville mystery quilt.

101_2372

I think that I will like how this one turns out. :)

Fabric added this week: 27.42
Fabric added YTD: 196.49

Fabric used this week: 0.00
Fabric used YTD: 81.22

Net Fabric Used: -115.27

Lula is impressed!

101_2370

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I really like that purple backing and your Celtic solstice fabrics . Good job supporting a small business!

Beth in MN said...

First - Lula is just too cute!! What awesome fabrics. I like your contemporary choices. Can't wait to see how your mystery quilt turns out with the black in it. Hugs

Dar said...

Oh I really like the fabrics for the mystery quilt. I almost went with the black too for my background, but I have so little "good" blacks and I wanted to use up my scraps. I'm not thrilled with my choices, but it will reduce the piles a little. Your other fabrics are wonderful. And Lula is a cutie pie.