I have been trying to fill in my blues for the mystery quilt. I ended up with a yard and a half after the trip to Fabric shack last week and the pattern calls for more than 4 yards.
I stopped at Joann's and this was all that I could find that would work with what I had.
I wanted much more variety since I have so many different fabrics for the other colors.
I placed an order with Fabric Shack and the fabric came yesterday. Everything was from the Clearance pages and I got great deals!
And I found this on the clearance pages, too. I have some other fabric from this line and I think that I will use it to make a tote for my cross stitching. The ziplock bags just aren't doing it for me right now. :)
Fabric added this week: 5.00
Fabric added YTD: 201.49
Fabric used this week: 0.00
Fabric used YTD: 81.22
Net Fabric Used: -120.27
I moved the blues around a little until I found a group that matched pretty well. I let them sit a fefw minutes and then moved one out and one in and let them sit and then this happened.
I think the choice of which to use in the mystery quilt has been made for me!