Sunday, January 12, 2014

Stash Report Week 2, 2014

I've been working on the t-shirt quilt all week and have only used a bit of fabric for it. I am so close to being done and then will put a border of black on it.

101_2476

I did pick up a bit of fabric for some projects. As part of the Fabriholics Anonymous challenge, these were OK purchases for me to make projects that I bought some fabric for in December.

101_2478

And I got fabric to make a weighted blanket for a high school friend. She is paying for the materials so this doesn't count against my challenge either, but I am still counting it in my stash report.

101_2479

Fabric added this week: 3.75
Fabric added YTD: 3.75

Fabric used this week: 0.22
Fabric used YTD: 0.47

Net Fabric Used: -3.28

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

That is going to be a great t-shirt quilt. My friend's son uses a weighted blanket and it has brought some additional peace to their home.

Kristie said...

The quilt looks great! I have a question...my SIL and I were talking today and she wants me to help her make a tshirt quilt. What type of fusible did you use? Lightweight? I've not made one before, I've quilted one but haven't made one.
Kristie