Sunday, February 23, 2014

Stash Report Week 8, 2014

Not too much done this week. I spent quite a bit of time at work for a software upgrade that went live yesterday and I am happy to be done with that! I have since been cleaning at home and trying to rest a little.  :)

This past week, I started making star blocks for the wedding quilt that I am working on.

Next step in the #batiks #quilt is star blocks. First one made this morning! #ohcraft #darlingjillquilts

Here is how things are going to look when the blocks are done.

start of block layout

The pattern is a free one from Judy's site.

Fabric added this week: 0.00
Fabric added YTD: 6.08

Fabric used this week: 0.81
Fabric used YTD: 26.85

Net Fabric Used: 20.77

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Such a pretty quilt. I'm fond of Ohio Star blocks. Thanks for posting the link.

Libby in TN said...

Nice combo of stars and chains. Simple, but elegant.

Jennifer said...

Glad you got a little sewing time in - those upgrades can be killers! The wedding quilt is looking great!