Without even realizing, I quilted one of my quilts in the unlucky #13 spot. I did have an issue with the placement of the panto in the second full row that overlapped a very small portion of the first full row. When the quilting for the entire quilt was completed, I ripped out the first row and the partial row and re-quilted and everything is good.
The pattern is a split nine patch in blacks and grays with the center offset a tad. I quilted it using the Dazzle panto and it was the first time I had used this panto and it is fantastic! I got the panto at Digitech where you can have them print the pantos at different sizes which is a great way to get ones that will be wide to fit your machine.
I quilted it with a medium gray So Fine and Bottom Line. It's a great combination!
On a side note - I am so thrilled that the grass and all the plants have greened up and I am happy to see that some of my plants are already thriving in the warmer weather!