I'm back!! I haven't posted in two weeks and there has been a lot going on what with recovering from a retreat, stressing about car trouble, working my full time job and quilting a bunch.
I quilted the black and gray split nine patch a couple of weeks ago and got the final stitches in the binding this morning. That busted 2 yards for the backing. This might be my new favorite panto. I will post more pics of this quilt later.
I also got the backing for the bright batiks quilt and the 2 pillow tops I made at retreat. This was 3 yards of an extra wide from Fabric.com. It's not a perfect match, but it is pretty close and the print is pretty great!
Fabric added this week: 3.00
Fabric added YTD: 22.64
Fabric used this week: 2.00
Fabric used YTD: 41.01
Net Fabric Used: 18.37