Monday, August 20, 2007

Maddy's purse fabric

Here is the fabric that Maddy chose for her purse. It was new at the shop I go to and there were muted pinks and greens in the line, too. I really liked the line, but decided to just go with the pinks and purpley-brown for my quilted purse. I am thinking about using the line Maddy used for another quilted purse that is called Bow Tucks. (The picture for the Bow Tucks doesn't do it just in the colors the samples were made in. One of the instructors at my LQS had made this purse out of fabrics in the line that Maddy chose and it is so adorable!)

Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Sunday, August 19, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by lori
Great fabric
Permanent Link
Sunday, August 19, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by luv2quilt
Oh, cute! My adopted 'mom' (and past home ec teacher) Mrs. D would LOVE the fabric AND the purse! I can't wait to see the finished product!
Permanent Link
Sunday, August 19, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
I LOVE the fabrics. Brown and Pink is one of my favorite combinations. Kristie
Permanent Link
Sunday, August 19, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by cowgirl4ever
I'm not a pink person but I love those fabrics. Heather
Permanent Link
Monday, August 20, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
Ok, I fell in love with your fabric!! Do you have a chunk that has who makes it on the selvege? I think I need a purse. Perfect for fall while still being pink!!

No comments: