Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Thanks!!

I am glad that you other quilting gals are getting a kick out of my pitiful excuse for dating! But I hope that I don't have too many more stories to tell on this topic before finding someone OK enough to date for a while.

So, the guy that I called yesterday sent me a couple of text messages today at work and said that he would call me tonight after work. I had my purse class tonight so I just told him what time my class was and just that I had a class. I went to class and was thinking of something funny/witty to say when he asked what my class was. I was thinking about something to do with learning how to find a sugar daddy or something and Maddy came up with this. Pole Dancing 101!!! I have been practicing saying, "Well, I tried to sign up for pole dancing, but the class was full so I signed up for a quilting class instead." I have it almost perfect! Maddy is pretty funny!

I got pictures of Maddy's fabric that she is using for her quilted purse. It's very pretty. And I have homework that I am sure I can complete before the next class.

I will have to do a separate post about my sorority and my chapter. I will do that within the next couple of days. Right now, I want to catch up on posts and then get to bed!
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Monday, August 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Pole dancing????? That is too funny! I hope all goes well with this one! Kristie

No comments: