Monday, September 3, 2007

Cincinnati Shop Hop

I lost a week last night. I thought that I had a weekend free before the Shop Hop started and that the following weekend would be when I leave for Myrtle Beach. It turns out that the Shop Hop starts Saturday!! Talk about being unprepared!! I need to get some patterns together (big shirt and Very Badly purse) so I can buy fabric for them in case I find fabric that I just have to have.
And I have to check my pile of fabrics for the I Spy quilt to make sure that I don't need any more. And if I do need more, I need to know what I will need - light or dark fabrics and what size prints. I think that I am OK with the I Spy fabrics, but since I will be going to 11 stores, it would be a great opportunity to get anything else that I might need.
So, next weekend is pretty much all planned out for me. Saturday morning, I am volunteering at Crayons 2 Computers and then Maddy and I are going to run to as many stores as we can. And whatever we don't get done on Saturday, we will finish on Sunday. I am confident that we can get them all done in 2 days. But I am very excited to see all the stores and see what specials they might have. Plus, it will be fun to spend the time with Maddy and wee will probably laugh the entire time!Leave a Comment

Untitled Comment
10:37 PM, Monday, September 3, 2007 .. Posted by CountryQuilter .. Edit .. Delete The shop hop sounds like a blast! I would go broke if I went on a shop hop!! Can't wait to see what you buy. Kristie
Shop Hopping
10:39 PM, Monday, September 3, 2007 .. Posted by Anonymous .. Edit .. Delete I've never done a shop hop, but it sounds like a lot of fun! You are lucky to live where there are several shops...the closest shop to me is an hour round trip and the next one is 45 minutes one way. Kim
Untitled Comment
8:47 AM, Tuesday, September 4, 2007 .. Posted by VTQuilter .. Edit .. Delete The shop hop sounds like so much fun. Have a great time with your friend. Deb
Untitled Comment
2:40 PM, Tuesday, September 4, 2007 .. Posted by cre8tivequilter .. Edit .. Delete Hey, is it really called a very badly purse for vera bradly or just what you named it? =) Have fun at your shop hop. Will you see the date this week? ? for you, why are you looking to make more VBS's when you're going to be a skinny mini in no time? You're not going to want to hide that body under a VBS!!

No comments: