Sunday, May 25, 2008

$@&% Migraine

This morning, I got up and had breakfast and prepared everything that I would need to run out and get my errands done. I was out of the house by 9:30 and back by around 1:30. I brought everything into the house, put groceries away, made lunch and sat down to eat. Moneik was online so we chatted for a few minutes and then I was too overwhelmed with the spots from a migraine that I couldn't read anymore and I laid down to take a nap. That was just after 2.

Mom called me at 4 to give me an update on my dad who was having some intestinal issues. When we got off the phone, I was having spots again, but I had taken some drugs. I went back to sleep. And I slept off and on until about 8 and then I was out until just after 11. So far, since I have been back up, there haven't been any spots so hopefully, I will be past it. Tomorrow, I am all about sewing since I didn't get a stitch done today!

This is what I got at Joann's today since they are having a Memorial Day sale. I got backing for the first Stash Pot Pie quilt. Well, actually this is the only quilt that I actually got done, but I really like the pattern. It went together pretty easily and it look sharp!


100_0412

And then, I got the next installment of Fons & Porter's Easy Quilting. They still don't seem to be offering a subscription for this magazine, but there have been really good patterns so I have gotten all that I have seen. I still have a 40% off coupon and there was another magazine that looked good so I will have to stop and get it n my way home from my sister's house on Monday. Oh, I also got a variagated thread for the stash pot pie quilt.

100_0413

Well, I am going to go and get some more sleep now. Hoepfully, tomorrow will be more productive! :)

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Hopefully the migraine is gone now and tomorrow will be a better day. I was with Jen today and at one point she laid on my sofa and took a long nap too.

Hazel said...

Migraines are no fun ,hope you feel better .

Moneik said...

Hope you are feeling better today,so you can get lots of sewing done.

Connie said...

Hope you are much better--I don't get those too often, but phew! they are not fun when they happen. I'm going today to JoAnn's for their Memorial day sale, too. Your project turned out cute!