Sunday, July 4, 2010

Stash Report, Week 27, 2010

Or as I like to call it, my mid-year crisis!

There were a few yards received this week. Just a few. From Regina and from shopping on Friday.

I'm thinking that I should update my goal to just break even... I have a FQ tower coming in this week and I still have the Fat Quarter Shop Gift certificate (courtesy of Vicky) to use...

I could possibly be in trouble here!

Fabric added this week: 35.88
Fabric added year-to-date: 141.79

Fabric used this week: 0.00
Fabric used year-to-date: 99.10 - this doesn't match last week's report - the Net for the year was correct, but this number wasn't updated on the last report. We are correct now.

Fabric Used: -42.69

Wow! I'm in shock now....

So is Max...

100_2757

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Max would look more shocked if nothing came in! :) Hey, you've used almost 100 yards so far this year! We just won't look at the incoming number! Waytago!

Michelle said...

I have 500+ pounds of stash (guessing)sitting in my closet and strung all over my basement on shelves. It will probably still be there when I die....but I'm happy. Maybe someday I'll have some energy to use some of my supplies! Just not enough hours in the weekend. I envy your energy. (I used to have energy...sniff...)
Love ya girl!
Have a happy day!
Michelle

elizabeth said...

well you have used almost 100 yards so i wouldnt beat yourself up to much. also, maybe you shouldnt count what you receive as a gift in totals and just what you buy. this would also include the gift certificates etc. just a thought. i wish i had your energy and drive. i'm trying to finish my grandsons blanket that i am crocketing so i can dig into the stuff that mary gave me.. i just cant wait to get started

Jennifer said...

Just remember what goes up must come down! You'll start moving back in the right direction before you know it, and I think you have plans for a lot of what came in this week. No worries! (And hey, at least you aren't counting the yarn too! LOL)

Regina said...

I tried to send you easily bustable yardages -like backings!!! Really I tried!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Life will go on, even if you don't end up being even at the end of the year. Enjoy the new fabric and use as much up as you can. ;0)