Monday, September 27, 2010

Design Wall Monday, 9/27

I don't have anything new to report on the Design Wall this week, but I have made some progress on a couple of things.

I am closer to finishing the Bento Box blocks - I have the halves paired up for a final sewing before they can be laid out in rows. :)

I also figured out the issue with the black and white blocks. I haven't had a chance to sew them into rows, but I have them separated out and should be able to do so very soon.

For my To Do list, I have made pretty good progress! I have finished the quilting on the wall hanging and finished the pin cushion for the swap. I am hoping to mail it out tomorrow night so I will be able to show it as soon as it is received. I have printed out some information so that I can get the final minutes done for the Guild. And I bought fabric for my Granma's birthday/Christmas quilt. I am feeling much better about this list and I hope to mark at least 2 other things off tomorrow! :)

Maisy thinks that she is helping in a big way! lol

100_3118

10 comments:

Libby said...

You are getting alot done! I wish Maisy would come help me!

Gina said...

Of course Maisy's helping, she's your chief cheerleader

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Quilter Kathy said...

Sounds like a busy sewing room where lots is being accomplished!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Maisy is too funny! I need her help here!
glen

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Of course Maisy is a help! Just look at that sweet face. :-) Happy stitching!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Go girl go! The end is within reach. Keep on task and get 'r done.

elizabeth said...

WHO COULDN'T LOVE THAT FACE. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR GOALS

Linda said...

Great job..I know you feel better getting that black and white figured out. You are doing great! What a sweet face, Maisy is such a helper!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Bento Box is on my To Do List! It's a good thing to make a list, too. And Maisy just helps by being cute!
...Karen

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Maisy is helping by giving you lots of love! I actually accomplished a few things on my list too. It's a nice feeling, isn't it.