Sunday, September 26, 2010

Stash Report Week 39, 2010

Nothing used this week so my numbers are just getting worse and worse. Today, I plan on buying the fabric for my Granma's birthday/Christmas quilt. I think that I need to change my goal to break even for the year instead of use a net of 100 yards. UGH!!!

I had fabric come in on Friday - black and white for the Which Witch? wall hangings. I got enough for 4 wall hangings.

Fabric added this week: 7.14
Fabric added year-to-date: 306.74

Fabric used this week: 0.00
Fabric used year-to-date: 183.62

Fabric Used: 123.12

I do plan on using something this week though! :)

6 comments:

Kate said...

You've used almost 200 yards, so that should count for something even if you don't quite make your goal.

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

There is always next year! ;0)

I can't wait to see your Which Witch wall hangings!

Granny said...

I hope you find time to do a lot this week!

Deanna said...

Well, since many of us have the same illness (or envy you your stash) you probably won't get a lot of "recovery" support. Sort of like an alcoholic going to the bar for good advice. No, really, you have used an AMAZING amount of fabric this year. Be nice to Jill. She is good to so many people.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

I think you are doing quite well on your stash. Mine seems to be growing by leaps and bounds even though I have 5 WIPs going - lol! There is just too much cute stuff out there.

elizabeth said...

WTG ON THE YARDAGE USED SO FAR. YOU HAVE USED ALOT OF FABRIC. AND YOU STILL HAVE 3 PLUS MONTHS TO GO THIS YEAR. YOU MIGHT NOT GET TO USE AS MUCH AS YOU WISHED BUT YOU HAVE MADE A BIG DENT IN YOUR STASH. IF YOU EVER WANT TO GET RID OF SOME OF IT, I THINK THERE IS A LONG LIST OF PEOPLE THAT WOULD LOVE TO HELP....LOL....