Sunday, October 2, 2011

Stash Report Week 40, 2011

Last week, I had planned on getting my SIS quilt assembled and the borders cut so that I would have a bust this week. Max's leg injury totally derailed my plans though and I had to spend a couple of nights comforting him. Now that we are 'used' to the pain, he is able to rest somewhat comfortably without me holding him.

My plans for today are to assemble the SIS quilt and get the borders figured out and then to work on the bug jar blocks. And get another quilt ready for the frame and possibly loaded. I'm going to do one of mine this time so that I can have some binding to work on while I hold Max this week.

And no new fabric in this week so no changes to the report.

Fabric added this week: 0.00
Fabric added year-to-date: 118.64

Fabric used this week: 0.00
Fabric used year-to-date:106.78

Net Fabric Used: -11.86

No pictures of the hounds right now. They are both buried under quilts. I think this is my signal to get to sewing!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You have some ambitious plans for the day - hope the dogs cooperate :)

Susan Torrens said...

You are getting closer to the break even mark! Hope your plans work out!

Charlene S said...

Hope that Max heals quickly. Good luck with your plans.