Monday, December 12, 2011

Occupy Your Sewing Room

I occupied my sewing room A LOT between December 3 and 10! And a room at the Centennial Barn for a Sew In and Patrice's sewing room because we worked on the Guild's Raffle quilt last weekend.

Last weekend, Patrice and I assembled the Guild Quilt.

100_4343

Tuesday night, I made a Midget Block.




100_4344

Tuesday and Wednesday night, I quilted a lap quilt.

100_4352

And Friday night, I quilted a baby quilt and then fixed a few things on my quilt frame.

100_4356

A great week of Occupying! See how others did here.

10 comments:

Brenda said...

Still really like that guild quilt!! And you have done great on your finishes!! Keep Occupying your sewing room if this is what happens!!

Deanna said...

And you barely broke a sweat! Great work. So many nice projects.

Deb A said...

Wow! You've done a great job finishing things up!

Peggy said...

Great Occupation - love that guild quilt!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

And, as usual, you were a busy little bee!

Ted and Donna said...

The Guild Quilt is stunning! Anything on your wish list for Christmas? We are heading north on Tuesday.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

You did great! I did nothing. Sigh. I can't wait for Christmas to be done and over with.

Barbara said...

Your work is just beautiful. The first quilt is amazing. Great color! Thanks for joining in.

Calicojoan said...

Yeah another sucessful occupation! I love your guild quilt. The colors are fabulous.

Bev C said...

Hello Jill,

Some fabulous quilting designs.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo