Sunday, April 1, 2012

Stash Report Week 13, 2012

A pretty good week this week! Fabric was cut and nothing was brought in. And once I added up what was cut, I was pleased with how much it was. :)

The fabric for the dog quilt is what was cut. I still have to figure out if I want to add a border to the quilt and I haven't cut the binding yet so there will be a little more cut this week. And I haven't decided on the backing either.

101_0034


Fabric added this week: 0.00
Fabric added YTD: 13.67

Fabric used this week: 4.65
Fabric used YTD: 44.56

Net Fabric Used: 30.89

And I must say that I didn't get any help with the cutting from these two lazy dogs.

101_0031

101_0033

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

Your dog fabric is really fun. Love how your pups love to cuddle in their quilts, so sweet. Your numbers are great.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

fun fabric. can't wait to see more.