Well, I still haven't cut into my floral fabric for the Scrap Squad quilt. I know that I am starting to be pressed for time on this project so I need to get to it.
I did end up getting a couple of other things done and on the Design Wall.
2009 Fat Quarter Mystery BOM Block #11. And it was all that I could do to move on to something else and not make up #12 right away. To think that just a few weeks ago, this was stuck in a bin with only 4 blocks made...
I also satin stitched the boots on 4 of these witch blocks. Just 6 left to go!!
And I totally finished the binding on the customer quilt for Kara that I got quilted on Friday. I can't wait for her to see it in person because I think it is really striking!
I'm linking up with Design Wall Monday posts on Judy L's blog and BOM blocks on Sinta's blog and Lynette's blog.