Monday, October 1, 2012

Design Wall Monday - 10/1

Yesterday, I finished the fourth Scrap Squad quilt and the backing!! Right now, there is NOTHING on my design wall, but I did snap a shot of the quilt top and backing.

101_0801

What do you think? Doesn't it look fantastic? :-D

I have shipped the quilt off to Ruth for quilting and I will get it back in two and a half weeks at quilt retreat.

It really wasn't that late when I finished the top and backing last night, but man do these girls look exhausted!

101_0786

5 comments:

elizabeth said...

Poor babies you wore them out helping you, can't wait to see the finished quilt. WTG Happy Quilting

Deb A said...

Great job on the finish. Can't wait to see that one revealed.

Kara {me and elna} said...

Those babies look so tired!

Jean(ie) said...

I can't wait to see it completed!

Jennifer said...

Yippee - I get to see it in 2 1/2 weeks too! Glad to see the girls sitting together nicely :)