Monday, October 8, 2012

Design Wall Monday - 10/8

A lot of quilting is going on, but not much piecing. I missed piecing my BOM blocks again this week, but I have everything ready for me when I am ready to piece them. Same with this week's Midget block.



Tonight, I picked up fabric for the next Scrap Squad. We have the last 2 patterns so I am going to work on them both at the quilt retreat. I just need to pick out all of my fabric and get things cut.



And then, I did a lot of quilting over the weekend. I need to put the binding on this quilt and quilt and bind another one before I can ship them out.



And I still have to get this quilt quilted and the binding on before I can pass it off to the new baby.



So much to do!! Hopefully, I can get the Midget block made and posted tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Looks like you have lots planned. I can't wait to see what you are making with that "wild" looking fabric! LOL! It's cute.

Have a wonderful and Blessed day
Kristie

Jennifer said...

I am very intrigued by the fabric for the next scrap squad!