Because I finished the Dresden Plate quilt, I have been able to knit a little bit - a very little bit - on my sock. I turned the heel, picked up stitches and worked a couple of rows of decreases.
Last night, I worked on quilting an Ohio Star quilt in Ohio State Buckeye colors for Heather. I just quilted a stipple, but I used matching thread colors.
And all the threads are buried!
Not bad for a few days of work! I have another quilt to load on the frame and get quilting, but I think that I am going to take a few hours today and work on some piecing on the new Featherweight. She has been waiting long enough! :)