Last week, I busted fabric for the Easy Street mystery, but that was on Sunday and I haven't done anything more on it since I showed it on Design Wall Monday.
I had a very busy week of meetings and quilting and I didn't get the backing totally finished for the last Scrap Squad, but I made some progress. I am going to get it finished up today and get the quilt loaded on the frame and try to start quilting it.
Right now, piecing is calling my name and it is going to be a struggle to get to the basement for some alone time with the frame and quilt. :)
Fabric added this week: 0.00
Fabric added YTD: 0.00
Fabric used this week: 5.30
Fabric used YTD: 8.65
Net Fabric Used: 8.65
There was some excitement in the kitchen last night. I will have to post more pictures in a little bit, but the dogs were loving the anticipation!