Sunday, January 20, 2013

Stash Report Week 3, 2013

I think that I am starting 2013 off right! Another week with fabric busted!

This week, I finished making the backing for the last Scrap Squad quilt. I used a bit of fabric to make a pieced backing and it worked out well even though there was a lot of piecing since the quilt top was 88" square.

I got the quilt quilted...

IMG_20130116_215739

.... the binding attached and I started to hand stitch the binding down last night.

binding


Fabric added this week: 0.00
Fabric added YTD: 0.00

Fabric used this week: 2.09
Fabric used YTD: 8.65

Net Fabric Used: 10.74

Not too shabby!! This week, I have plans to make 2 pillowcases and cut the greens for the Easy Street mystery.

While I was straightening up yesterday, Lula was very interested the fleece coat that I made several years ago for Maisy. So I put it on her.

101_1262 101_1264

5 comments:

Regina said...

that last picture she doesn't look too happy - did she like the coat?

Hilachas said...

Not too shabby at all. WTG!

DeeDee said...

Lula must like her coat as her tail is wagging. Good job on using your fabric stash.

Jennifer said...

Look at you starting your year all positive. Way to go!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Lula looks like a million bucks! We have a bunny toy like theirs....ours hasn't fared so well though. It's gutless.