This week, I finished the second sock of the Zora pair with the Madelintosh sock in Hickory.
And I still love the video that I found for the Kitchener stitch! This time, I only had to watch the video one time and I was almost done with my toe by the time the video was over. Look at how great this looks! I am pretty impressed with it!
I just have to sew in the ends on both socks.
Wednesday night, I picked out the next pattern and yarn to use and I tried to wind up the balls. I ended up with a huge knotted mess and it took until last night to get it all untangled and the balls wound.
Lula was very interested in the ball winder.
I also started on the next pair. I have 4 rows of ribbing done, but I can't wait to work on this during lunch today!
The yarn is Heritage Silk Paints in Vino - shades of red to burgundy. Very lush and I love how it feels already!
The pattern is Hermione's Everyday Socks and since the pattern calls for knitting on circs and I have them in the right size, that is what I am doing.