Saturday, November 23, 2013

Week Update

I can't believe that I haven't posted all week. Things are getting cold in Southern Ohio and I think that I am settling into hibernation mode and I need to snap out of that.

In this past week, I have knitted a little. I am a about 2/3 of the way through the leg.

101_2358

I've been cross stitching. I started the snowman last weekend and was here on Sunday morning.

101_2343

And this is where it is now.

101_2348

I also got the fabric for the 2 samplers from The Frosted Pumpkin.

101_2345

101_2347

I also finished the binding on Easy Street. Maisy helped.

101_2344

Finally, I upgraded to an iPhone. I am missing the Droid. The iPhone and I are still bonding. Maybe it will happen. There is no going back now.

101_2357

And not to leave the other pups out, here are Maxie and Lula. :)

101_2356

And now, I need to go and finish the quilt on the frame and get the next one ready to go.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are making good progress not he couch crafts :) I think it is the time of year for that!

Ted and Donna said...

I think you ned a few projects to keep you out of trouble!