Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November Goals

I have been trying to manage my time a little better by making monthly goals. I make a list of things that I need to get done during the month and then a couple of things that I would like to do if I get some free time. In October, I made the list up early and it kept me on track for the month, but I didn't post the goals on my blog.

For November, I have made up my list and it is now written on my white board and hanging out in my sewing room. I thought that I would share the white board with you.

100_2178

The big things that are on the list are to finish the dog quilt, finish another comfort quilt, finish the shop quilt and work on some things that could be Christmas presents if they are done in time.

I can't wait to start marking things off the list as I get them done!

5 comments:

Jan said...

Making a list is a very good thing---I have a little green book that I keep my list in and every couple of months I update it---it goes back into 1993--it's fun to look back and see what I have checked off and what I have accomplished over the years! Good luck with your list!

mary said...

Lists are a great way to motivate and stay on track. I accomplish so much more when I make lists.
I love your pink and brown quilt in your banner. Is that a pattern or did you make it up. Not that I need another unstarted project but...........

Jennifer said...

Great list and good for you for publishing it! I have to work on mine for this month.

Babs said...

That's all?!? Funny, I don't see working at the shop on there.

;)

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Ha ha did I tell you i bought a white board before Keith left?? He's going to hang it for me so that I can have my list too.. oh and I see that swap box on there!! :-)