Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Knitting projects last week

In addition to the sewing that I got done last week, I got a bit of knitting done, too!

A couple of dishcloths...

100_2726

Finished a baby cap...

100_2732

And I started my Summer Sweater class!! I was the only one in the class at Lambikin's and Donna, the teacher, was very nice! I sat and knitted for the whole class and there were a couple of ladies that came in for help and sat and knitted with us. It was very relaxing and entertaining!! After two and a half hours, I have 14 rows done!

100_2727

I'm really happy with how this is coming along so far and it has been very easy to knit. Granted it's only 14 rows, but I really like the yarn!

Maxie was a little upset that I knit without him....

100_2731

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Your stitches are so even. The sweater will be beautiful.

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

They all look great. I can't believe you already have 14 rows done! Is the white-ish dishcloth made from yarn you bought when I was there? It looks kinda familiar.