- Stash Reports - End the year in the black. I'm not so much concerned about ending at a net of 100 used this year. I will be happy to be in the black!!
- Use scraps and crumbs - I have a Crumb quilt on my Judy L's UFO Challenge list so this will have to be worked on a little. Plus, with the Midget blocks, I have been using scraps on that so I will continue along this route.
- Use 10 new patterns. I thought this was a great goal for last year so why not do it again?
- Make 12 charity quilts - I didn't quite reach this goal last year, but I think that with the GO, this will be something I can accomplish this year.
- Finish the Granny Square afghan - I am pretty sure that I should be able to get it done this year.
- Knit some baby caps - no amount to hit on this, but I should be able to make a few.
- Finish Bear cross stitch
- Really get rid of all stamping stuff - This will mean less stuff to organize!
- Keep up with Judy's UFO Challenge
Saturday, January 1, 2011
2011 Crafting Goals
I believe that I will be looking at last year's Goals in order to come up with this year's Goals.