Saturday, December 24, 2011

Another Christmas gift finished

I just finished another table runner for a Christmas present. Since I haven't finished any of the quilts that I planned for this year, I'm thinking I should stick to runners for future years! lol

This is the pattern that I got the runners from. Little Charmers II. I have plans for a few more from this series of patterns. They are pretty quick and easy!

100_4407

And here is the finished runner.

100_4405

And from the back - the quilting. Another very easy design that looks very stunning, I think!

100_4408

And last night, I finished cutting out the pieces for the cow quilt and I made a block. One down, just 29 more to go... Help!!

100_4406

4 comments:

Karen said...

I love your table runner. I can't wait to see your cow quilt. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

swooze said...

I think I have some of those patterns. Will have to go have a look.

Cute cow quilt. One block a day and you could easily have a flimsy one month from now!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Jennifer said...

The cow block is cute, good luck with the other 29! Love the table runner - those are some get and quick patterns!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Both are very cute!