Monday, December 26, 2011

Design Wall Monday - 12/26

I was really hoping to spend all day today sewing and relaxing from the weekend, but I didn't sew much of anything. Just a lot of relaxing!

I finished the binding and the label on the bug jar quilt. I have named it Don't Let the Bugs Out.

100_4409

And there is still time in the day so maybe I can make a few more of these cow blocks.

100_4411

Or maybe cutting apart some strip sets to make make some four patches for the car quilt.

There is still time to get something done, so I am going to get to it! As soon as I eat some dinner. :)

9 comments:

Keep Stitchin' said...

I thought for sure today I would want to hang out in my sewing room all day becuase it's been over ten days since I spent any time there! But I wasn't motivated enough and don't have any hand work, so I just did my daily chores and did some catching up on other things!
Your cow blocks are cute!
Trudy

Kristie said...

Your quilt turned out great! I love it! The quilting that you did on it looks great too.
Kristie

Jennifer said...

I had the same thought today, but only did a bit of binding...maybe I will get in there tonight! The bug quilt looks great!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Love that cow block! I didn't do much sewing today either. Only a couple of hours worth. Could do a couple more but I just feel like vegging out. :)

Bonnie said...

Yeah for a finished quilt. Love the cow block! Neat use of the wedges in that cow block.

Jean(ie) said...

I looove the cow block. That is so cute!!!!

Yay for a finish!!!!!

Deanna said...

That bug jar quilt is sure to be a hit! What child wouldn't enjoy such a treasure?

Cherie in St Louis said...

Jill, when I read the name of your bug quilt, the "Who Let the Dogs Out" melody popped into my head. I might be singing, "Who Let the Bugs Out" all day, lol :)

Linda said...

Oh, I love the name of your bug quilt. Too cute! I'm with Cherie, I can just hear it in my mind. Cute cow blocks! Happy New Year!