Friday, June 15, 2012

On the Needles Friday - 6/15

I worked on my second sleeve for my sweater this week. This is just the book that the pattern is from - not the pattern that I am making.

101_0446

I hope that I can get the ribbing done and a couple more rows on the sleeve for next week!

See how other bloggers' knitting projects are moving along at Judy's blog.

And I finally got a dianthus bloom since planting everything. Woo hoo!! I think that slugs have taken over the other dianthus plants that I have and I am going to wage a war against them! :)

101_0442

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Your flower is very pretty! Good luck with the slugs, they drive me crazy here!

I can't wait to see your sweater, I just love the color.
Kristie

Jennifer said...

Good job with the knitting, and love the flower.

Cassandra said...

Gorgeous color! Can't wait to see how it turns out. :)

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Your dianthus is gorgeous. Hope you win the war. Is the ribbing done yet?