Friday, November 30, 2012

On The Needles - 11/30

I can't believe how much knitting I have done in the past week! I started on this sock on Thanksgiving and instead of working on things that I should have been working on last Friday, I spent time knitting. So relaxing!! But now, I am behind on so much!

The yarn is Stroll by Knit Picks and the pattern is just a basic sock.



The last pair of socks that I made was 2 at a time on circular needles. Apparently, I really enjoy the double points!

I also shopped local at Lambikin's on Small Business Saturday.



And Eat. Sleep. Knit. was having a sale on Black Friday. I couldn't resist.



And while I think that all of this yarn is yummy, this one is a chewer. So it is all put away for now.

4 comments:

Maggie said...

I love to knit basic socks and see what the yarn wants to do.

Kristie said...

LOL! I still haven't learned to knit! I've got all of the stuff, I just haven't tried it yet. My friend, the one that brought me all of that fabric the other day, said she would show me whenever I get ready. It just seems like I have a million other things going on.

I love the purple yarn, so pretty. I know what you mean when you say you should be working on something else. I've been working on hexagons and I have a ton of other things that need to be finished before Christmas. :(

Did you start Bonnie's Mystery?
Kristie

Judy S. said...

Pretty. I really like Stroll yarn. Looks like you have some other pretties in your yarn stash as well!

Jennifer said...

The new yarn looks fun!