Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Design Wall Monday - 12/24

Well, I almost didn't have anything to post today, but I figured that I needed to get something together. :)

I have been working on the blocks for the 6th and final Scrap Squad. I have the blocks done and laid out on the Design Wall, but I can't show them yet. Here is proof that they are done!

101_1193

I'm really liking how this one is turning out! But I will be happy to be done with it. :)

I also got strips for part 1 of the Bonnie Hunter Easy Street mystery, but I didn't get anything pieced for it yet.

101_1194

I also got a quilt for Ellen loaded on the frame. I will get to quilting on it tomorrow after the family festivities.

Ellen's quilt

And all of this done while combating dogs danced under my sewing chair. It's a good thing they make me laugh!

101_1189
101_1190
101_1191
101_1192

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

can't wait to see both of these finished

Jennifer said...

Yay for progress on the last scrap squad and starting on Easy Street! Merry Christmas to you and the pups :)

Beth said...

oh! Tell Ellen I have that pattern up next for a scrappy project. If I dont' use up some of my scraps, they are going to take over my HOUSE! I love her colors!