Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday sewing and prep

Today, I worked on the Road to Llano blocks and Easy Street while watching a bit of TV to catch up on the DVR.

I finished the dark blocks for Road to Llano. The next step is to lay the blocks out and then assemble the quilt top.

101_2063

I assembled the first A block for Easy Street. I love how they look together!

101_2056

I also started playing with the pieces to lay out the remaining blocks.

101_2057

Lula got tired of supervising. Which is actually good because she likes to mess up the blocks!

101_2058

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your blocks look great - look forward to seeing them come together.

Unknown said...

those blocks look great Jill cant wait to see what the 2 quilt look like when finished

Regina said...

I have piecing envy - can't wait to get back in the sewing room with no deadlines and just play!!!