Friday, August 10, 2007

Map Help

I really like the idea of being able to see where the people who look at my blog are. I think it's cool to see that there are people all over the world looking. And I have seen that others have added the map to their blogs and I have clicked on it, but it never shows my city as a visitor to any map. How are you all entering your city information to show your little dot? I want to be counted on the maps, too!!!
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Friday, August 10, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
Giggle, So I take it you're ", , United States?" I honestly have no idea! Way back when when you set up your computer, did you fill out one of the first screens where you put your personal information in? I'm thinking it could pull from there. OR Maybe your browser company blocks it. Either the browser you use or the company that you're signed up through. Send me an email and tell me where you are; I'm curious to see. I recently signed up for google analytics and that too shows where hits come from. Google analytics by the way is pretty cool. My friend Diane turned me onto it AFTER I put the other map up. It takes about 24 hours to show any data though.
Permanent Link
Friday, August 10, 2007 - Cool!
Posted by born2quilt
I just added the map. Is it where I go or who visits my blog? I just dont understand. It is cool though. It already shows me in Maryland on my map. Steph
Permanent Link
Friday, August 10, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
I have no idea, it's just there. Rhoda
Permanent Link
Saturday, August 11, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
I think she looks like she's partially smiling in the picture. She's adorable. Don't feel bad I don't get the map at all. Guess I'll have to bring in Jen to see if she can set one up for me. Cindy

No comments: