Friday, August 10, 2007

Map Update (sort of) and Mail

Well, I got home tonight and checked my settings. I found a Regional and Language setting in the Control Panel and there is a section where you can select your location. The only location options that I am given is countries. So, if anyone with a map has locations of ' , , Unites States' it is probably me in little Fairfield, Ohio. Unless someone can find another place where I can put my location. Oh well - I guess I always have to be different. Or difficult.

I have been trying for days to get a picture of Maisy grinning. She gets so excited when people are over and she gets in their faces and grins at them and they freeze and ask why she is showing them her teeth and will she bite them! Dad was able to get her to grin really well. I can't get her to do it without her jumping in my face to give me kisses and I can't take pictures when she is doing that. This is about the best picture that I have been able to get so far, but she isn't showing any teeth. I will keep trying.

I got home from work and there was a package waiting for me in the mail bin. Since I haven't ordered any patterns or fabric online in a while, I had no idea who would be sending me something. I was very excited when I got the envelope out and saw that it was a computer friend from a stamping website that I belong to. We have a special group on the site for those of us losing weight and we support each other and give ideas when we can. There is one lady who has been struggling to lose, but has such a great amount of energy on the board. She sent me this for my 20 pound weight loss.

This is a notebook for me to journal in. The blue line on the right side is an elastic band to hold the notebook shut. There is a pen inside that is held in place by a tube of card stock.

And I got this card. It's adorable!




Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Friday, August 10, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Anonymous
How nice of the lady to send a gift ,you should be congratulated ,20 pounds is out standing .Your dog is cute with his little smile LOL
Permanent Link
Saturday, August 11, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
What a nice gift! Hey, 20lbs is alot to loose, be proud! I love your little dog, she is sooooo cute! Kristie
Permanent Link
Monday, August 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
You're doggie is such a sweetie!!! I LOVE his smile. Your notebook and card are so cool. What a great surprise!

No comments: