Sunday, February 8, 2009

Stash Report, Week 6

I had some grandiose plans for the week. And then I got sick. Again. Luckily, here it is, less than a week later, and I am feeling great. No repeat of the prior illness. Yea!

But my stash report hasn't changed because there was absolutely no sewing.

Fabric added this week: 0
Fabric added year-to-date: 10.56

Fabric used this week: 0
Fabric used year-to-date: 28.58

Net Fabric Used: 18.02

Maybe this week I will get a couple of backings made and a quilt or 2 quilted.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I didn't get much stash busted this week either due to a cold. You've made more progress than I so far this year though. I'm in the negative by more than 75 yards. Yikes!

Also, I love looking at the quilts you've done and posted on your blog. Your dogs are SO cute, too!

Sarah

Moneik said...

Hope you are feeling better this week.